After producing the ‘WOW’ board for children I realised how useful it would be for grown ups to have one too. We can have a fab few days in our parenting but then a day does not go so well and we focus on that. We can easily forget about the previous good days.
What we need to do is to continually focus on our achievements and celebrate any bit of parenting progress we make even if it does not go well everyday.
So here it is…. my ‘WOW’ board for grown-ups:
The ‘WOW’ board for grown-ups will:
- Help parents to track the good things that are happening in their family life and their parenting successes.
- Prompt them to remember what has worked well and help them reflect on their day and week in a more positive light.
- Increase the self-esteem of parents as they see they are doing a good job.
- Help them recognise even the smallest of change in your parenting or your children’s behaviour.
- Provide evidence that change can happen.
It is easy to use and will get you in a mindset where you notice the small improvements or changes that are happening with you or your child. Often we overlook or do not pay too much attention to them. It will make you feel that you are heading in the right direction and see that you are doing a great job. Any progress is progress.
It is now available from ebay at a price of just £12.99 plus p+p.
I love the ‘WOW’ board for grown ups and really believe it will help many parents in all different situations. Why don’t you try one out and notice the difference to how you feel about yourself as a parent?