Some people love smiling and are happy. They smile – you smile – it’s contagious – a bit like sneezes. When they smile they can light up a room, change other people’s moods and make life a bit more pleasant for everyone around them.
Smiling is good but not everyone does it enough. I know several children who don’t appear happy – they will say they are but you can’t tell because their face is telling a different story. With children like this we need to get them to smile and convey their true feelings. To show they are happy on the outside so we can see the smile on their face.
What are the benefits of smiling?
- It draws people to you.
- Smiling tells the person that you are with that you like them and like what they are saying.
- Smiling creates a great first impression, especially when you want to make new friends.
- It shows that you are HAPPY!
- Smiling makes you look nice.
- It changes the way you feel. By changing your frown to a smile will make a huge different to your mood.
- Smiling makes you feel less stressed and more relaxed.
- It makes you feel HAPPY!
- Smiling helps you stay positive
- Smiling tells everyone around you what is going on inside your mind.
Teach your child to do it every day!
Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net