PRIVACY & SECURITY
The Kids Coach may update/change this policy as required. Please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May 2018.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
We collect some (or all) of the following personal information when you subscribe to our company newsletter or download/purchase from our website:
– Contact information including name, email address and phone number
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We require this information from you in order to run our business and provide you with the marketing information and sales information that you request, including:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and service
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or company news that is important or might be useful to you, using the email address you have provided.
- To send free downloads/newsletters that you request & subscribe to via our website. You are free to unsubscribe from these emails at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails.
- We may contact you for market research purposes via email, phone or mail.
We do our utmost to ensure that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you give permission to this, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic. We use traffic log cookies to view which pages are being visited on our website. This helps us to analyse visitor data about web page traffic and improve our website for visitors.
Cookies enable us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites in our blogs, case studies and other content. Once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website and they have their own privacy & security policy.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. Or you can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of our email newsletter
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law or our business operations to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Act (GDPR) 2018. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.